IJSARD International Virtual conference 2017
Law and Social Sciences
In association with
Sikshalaya Educational Society’s
Government of Uttarakhand
“Law and its dynamism must have equilibrium for a sustainable society”
About The Conference
The society and law are the two integral parts of a civilization. The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamisms in them. In order to study and understand this catalytic behavior a deep analysis and discussion is to be done on the various issues and trends of societal development to make a better futuristic oriented policy and regulation. This conference will be a virtual platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
- Law and Technology
- Cyber security and laws of India and other countries
- Internet, Cybercrime, E- Banking and Security
- Human Rights in International Trade
- Human Rights and the Developing Laws
- Law and technological developments.
- Green technology and sustainable development
- Women and Gender studies
- Technology or Criminology in Society or Online Society & globalization impacts
- Management and corporate governance
- Politics, Public administration & international affairs
- Security and insecurity, conflict and cohesion, war and peace, terror and anti-terror
- Economy and economic growth & developments
- The environment, resources, and agricultural economy
- Environment, climate change and disaster management
- Immigration diversification and immigration patterns
- Climate change and disaster management
Who Should Submit Papers
- Corporate Delegates
- Business entities
- Research Scholars/Faculties
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Abstract (250-300 words) along with Full Paper not exceeding 4000-5000 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th October 2017. The full paper must be submitted in a .doc format (MS Word File).
- Each submission must be accompanied with
A cover page with Author’s name, Email address and Contact Number
An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
List of References.
Short description about the author.
Formatting and Other Essentials:
Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
Citation Method: Any uniform citation.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the IJSARD: international Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development and in edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
|Submission of paper along with abstract||9th October 2017|
|Last date of intimation of acceptance of paper||16th October 2017|
|Last date of registration & Submission of Power Point Presentation||23rd October 2017|
|Power point presentation uploading||1st November 2017|
|Publication of papers in ISSN e-Journal||5th November 2017|
|Dispatch of hard copy of Certificate of presentation & certificate of publication along with a journal copy in form of a CD||20th November 2017 Onwards|
|Registration Fee||Single Author: 1000 INR
Co-Author: 1800 INR*
|Single Author: $100 USD
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued for the same.
The registration fees include:
- Presentation & Publication of full research paper.
- Hard copy of Certificate of presentation
- Hard copy of certificate of publication of article in an international journal.
- A journal copy in form of a CD
- Uploading of power point presentation in the conference link.
Virtual Presentation Process
The paper presenters should send their Abstract (250-300 words) along with Full Paper not exceeding 4000-5000 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent through email at email@example.com on or before 9th October 2017. The full paper must be submitted in a .doc format (MS Word File). The author must follow a uniform citation however if they face a difficulty a sample citation format for full paper is available below which can be used, for paper submission. Papers submitted are subject to plagiarism, must be original and must not have been published earlier.
Once the Author receives the acceptance for his paper, one can proceed for Power Point Presentation Submission along with registration. After the confirmation of registration a Power Point Presentation Not exceeding 30 slides will uploaded in the website of the conference for virtual presentation, which will enable all the participants to access the presentations. After presentations all the papers will be published in the e journal.
For Additional Queries
Mr. Rahul Soni