Call for Papers: International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) eJournal Submit by Jan 07, 2019
Call for Papers: International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) eJournal
Submit by Jan 31, 2019
The Editorial Board of International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) ISSN: 2455 4049 is inviting submissions for Vol.4 No. 1 from legal academicians, professionals and students.
International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) ISSN: 2455 4049 is an peer reviewed eJournal published by Sikshalaya Educational Society.
The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subjects of Law, Social Sciences with Socio-Legal aspects and rural Development, Law and Sustainable Development, Environmental Laws keeping in mind a local and global perspective.
While we urge that Articles envisage a comparative perspective involving any legal regime, Articles which identify key contemporary national and international issues having weight in the field of Social Sciences with Soci-Legal aspects, Environmental Laws are also invited.
Manuscripts in the category of Notes must identify a specific issue related to Constitutional or Administrative law.
Again, we hearten that pertinent contemporary debates relating to policy and practice under the national and international regime be identified. We also invite Case Comments with respect to recent judgments of significance in the field aforementioned with a comparative analysis of precedents or issues in other legal regimes.
- Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- Word Limits: Please note that the word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
- Articles – Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
- Notes – Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
- Case Comment – Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
- Citations: Citations shall be made in consonance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Language: The Journal shall follow British English.
The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished.
Upon the selection of the article by the Editorial Board of IJSARD, the copyright of the article shall transfer to the Board when the author/s has been intimated about the choice.
Only after the selection of the paper by the Editorial Board a processing fee of Rs.700 for Single Authors and Rs.1200 for Co-authored (Maximum 1 Co-author) will be asked for the hard copy of certificate of publication and courier.
Author/s may be asked to revise or resubmit the manuscript within a stipulated time. Upon re-submission of the manuscript, the author/s would be required to mention the suggestion made by the Editorial Board and the subsequent changes made by the author/s.
In case of an offer of publication from another journal for the submitted manuscript, the author/s may request an expedited review via a mail to ijsard.editor[at] gmail [dot] com with the details about the Journal which has extended the offer and the manuscript attached.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to ijsard.editor[at] gmail [dot] com
- The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the mail must mention‘Submission for IJSARD (2019) Volume 4. Issue 1.
- The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated/organisation and the contact details.
- A mail confirming the receipt of your manuscript and subsequently the acceptance of your manuscript for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id mentioned on the Covering Letter of the manuscript.
- Last date for submission –January 31, 2019
In case of any clarifications, kindly send a mail to email@example.com for more Visit at
WWW.IJSARD.ORG or contact Mr. Rahul Soni Mob:-+91-7976566977
Click below to Download Notification.
IJSARD Call for papers: International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development Volume 3 Issue 4
Get your article published in an internationally indexed journal with a high impact factor of 1. 73. International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) is an online quarterly peer reviewed international journal on ‘Law’ and ‘Rural Development’. As the name suggests the journal will focus on the analysis of different laws for better understanding and research. The society needs the laws for proper functioning and thus the journal focuses to draw a special emphasis on various disciplines of social sciences, rural development and analysis of various aspects of law to improve the quality of research and explore the more realistic aspects of civilization’s sustainable developments. Establishing equilibrium between the society and law it will find the present and futuristic scope of growth and prosperity. Rural development is an essential part of a sustainable society.
Word limit for submissions:
Articles: 5,000-10,000 words.Short Articles: 2,500-5,000 words.Case study : 2,500-6,000 words
The articles must be related to Law and social sciences or rural development. They may relate Law or social sciences and rural development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
Each submission must be accompanied withAn abstract of not more than 200-250 words.Main article.List of References.Short description about the author.Formatting and Other Essentials:Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.Citation Method: Any uniform citationThe articles must be original and must not have been published earlier.
The articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April, 2018.
The submission must accompanied by a declaration that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of author and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
The deadline for submissions is 30th April, 2018.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- for, Co-authors INR 1800/-(Inclusive of GST) only after the selection of their paper for the,
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication and CD.
- A sample paper for their reference.
- The journal in form of a CD.
- All the selected articles will be on the website.
For any query, contact or visit website
Rahul SoniMob:-+91-7976566977, 7579006367E-Mail:- email@example.com
Yaduvendra Pratap Singh Chauhan